Rules and Regulations
Posted On: 12-03-2016 10:28:21|
RULES ARE ALWAYS UNDER CONSTRUCTION:
1. We don't ask you for personal information unless we truly need it.
We don't share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, to provide a service you have requested, or to protect our rights.
We don't store personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of one of our services.
2. No Bullying
a. In December 2014, the Criminal Division created the Cyber security Unit within the Computer Crime and Intellectual Property Section to serve as a central hub for expert advice and legal guidance regarding how the criminal electronic surveillance and computer fraud and abuse statutes impact cyber security. Among the unit's goals is to ensure that law enforcement authorities are used effectively to bring perpetrators to justice while also protecting the privacy of every day Americans. In pursuing that goal, the unit is helping to shape cyber security legislation to protect our nation's computer networks and individual victims from cyber attacks. The unit also engages in extensive outreach to the private sector to promote lawful cyber security practices. The Cyber security Unit is led by Michael Stawasz, the Deputy Chief for Computer Crime at CCIPS.
Department of Justice Main Switchboard (202) 514-2000 John Lynch Chief, Computer Crime & Intellectual Property Section, U.S. Department of Justice 10th & Constitution Ave., NW Criminal Division, (Computer Crime & Intellectual Property Section) John C. Keeney Building, Suite 600 Washington, DC 20530 Tel (202) 514-1026 Fax (202) 514-6113 Media Inquiries: Office of Public Affairs (202) 514-2007
3. All profiles must have a header and a default picture and it must be put there within one week of creation of the account. If not,
it will be deleted.
4. This is not Haven or Roleplayer me. We have children that play on this site, all mature themed profiles have to have Mature themes 18 + in their headline. Profiles have to be set private so that only friends can see the profile. Nude pictures are not allowed as default pictures and must be set to private only view-able to love interests
5. NO stalking others
6. If Admins send you a private message you deal with them in private. They gave you that courtesy so putting your business with them in status does not equal your freedom of speech it gets you banned
7. Do not bring drama from other sites we are a very positive and neutral site we don't allow bad drama that could be hurting others..
8. User Inactivity: Profiles with a log-in date of greater than six months are hereby considered 'abandoned' profiles and may be deleted. Brand New Users (those profiles that are newer than 24 hours old) who place 'Retired' (or otherwise make notation on the name field that the profile is hereby inactive) will be removed. If you are someone that makes profiles just to let them sit so you can save things. I suggest you save them in word or word pad. Profiles that are over 6 months old and have not been logged into, will be deleted.
9. We are not a place to advertise businesses. If you want your business on the site you have to pay a monthly advertising fee of 50.00/If you want to advertise using a banner the fee is 100.00 or your page gets deleted
10. No one is exempt from the rules. Rule breakers will be taken care of with consequences.
11. Keep your arguments with other players in your messages not in status or bulletins
12. Sex with minors and animals is NOT PERMITTED
13. If you upload total naked photos in your album and they aren't set private, the first offense is your photos will be deleted AND you will be given a warning.
First Offenses your photos deleted and you are given a warning. Second offense: If the default picture is nude in anyway (Men only can be without a shirt.) you will be given a warning and we will delete the photo. (Remember we are not only an adult friendly site, but a Child friendly site as well.) Third offense, the account will be deleted.
14. ANY KIND OF CHILD EXPLOITATION IS NOT ALLOWED HERE. IF WE FIND OUT YOU ARE DOING THAT KIND OF STORY LINE YOU WILL BE BANNED
15. Rpcenterstage ALLOWS ALL GENDERS, SEXES, ETC NO ONE WILL BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST IF YOU HARASS MEMBERS YOU WILL BE BANNED.
16 .You can't force a person to play the story line your way.
A)You can't force a person/character to have sex with you if they say NO it MEANS NO its rape if you continue even after they say NO